1. Aliu, R.(2019). Unpacking the dynamics of intra-urban residential mobility in Nigerian cities: Analysis of low-income families in Ojo Lagos, Cities
, Volume 85
, February 2019, Pages 63-71,doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2018.12.005.
2. Azizi, M. Mehdi, Sima Yarmohammadi (2014), The Impact of New Country Divisions on the Urban Sprawl (Case Study: Bojnourd City), Journal of Fine Arts, Architecture and Design, Volume 19, Number 2, pages 116-103.
3. Amanpour, S., Amiri Fahliani, M. (2016). An Analysis of the Conflict Problems of Migrants in Two Rural and Urban Communities: A Case Study of Rural Migrants in Nourabad, Fars, Journal of Local Development (Rural-Urban), Volume 7, Number Two.
4. Baik Mohammadi, H., Mokhtari Malekabadi, R.(2003). A Geographical Analysis on the Process of Migration in Khuzestan Province, Journal of Geography and Development, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 14-31.
5. Bogue, D. J. (1973). A Methodological Study of Migration and Labor Mobility in Michigan and Ohio in 1947. Donald.
7. Castello, V.F. (1989). Urbanization in the Middle East, Translated by Parviz Piran, First Edition, Ney Publishing.
8. Claude, Sh. (1993). Urban Dynamics or the Dynamics of Cities; Translated by Asghar Nazarian, Astan Quds Publications, Mashhad.
10. Eddie Chi Man Huib, Si Ming Lia, Francis Kwan Wah Wongb, Zheng Yia, Ka Hung Yu (2012), Ethnicity, cultural disparity and residential mobility: Empirical analysis of Hong Kong, Habitat International, No 49, pp 45-55.
11. Feijten, P., van Ham, M.(2007). Residential mobility and migration of the divorced and separated, Demographic Research, Vol 17, pp 623-654, DOI: 10.4054/DemRes.2007 .17.21.
12. Gagler, J., Alan, G. (1996). Cities, Poverty and Development: Urbanization in the Third World, translated by Parviz Karimi Naseri, Municipality of Tehran.
13. Gbakeji and Rilwani (2009); Resident socioEconomic characteristics and the Residental Mobility in an urban space: the example of warri metropolis delta state, Nigeria; Journal of Human Ecology, 27 (1).
14. Iran Statistical Center (2016). Statistical Yearbook of North Khorasan Province.
15. Irandust, K., Buchani, M.H., Tavallayi, R.(2014). Analysis of Transformational of the Internal Migration Pattern with Emphasis on Intra- urban Migration, Journal of Urban Studies, Issue 6.
16. Knox, Poul (1982); Urban social Geography an introduction; Longman scientific and
technical New, Yourk.
17. Lotfi, S., Aghamiri, S.R.(2008). Factors Affecting the Physical Growth of Saqez City (with Emphasis on Role of Rural Migration), First International Conference on Traditional Zagros Settlements.
18. Miralayi, M.R., Mohammadi, M., Sameti, M.(2019). Housing Selection with Emphasis on Demographic Characteristics of Owner-Owned Households Using Experimental Selection Test Method in Isfahan, Journal of Urban Research and Planning, Vol. 10, No. 37, pp. 97- 112.
19. Pacione M.(2005);Urban geography, a global perspective second edition, Routledge ,New York, N.P:666.
20. Pourmohammadi, M.R., Rustaei, Sh., Asadi, A.(2014). An Analysis of Social Desirability and its Impact on Housing Selection (Case Study: Neighborhoods with High-Residential Urban Development in Zanjan), Journal of Urban Research and Planning, Vol. 5, No. Seventeenth, pp.
21. Robson, B. J. (1975). Urban social areas,Clarendon press, oxford.
22. Sadr Mousavi, M., Pourmohammadi, M.R., Mozaffari, D. (2016). Investigating and Analyzing the Role of Rural Migration in Creating the Informal Sector (Case Study: Tabriz Metropolitan), Journal of Urban Research and Planning, 7th Year, No.25, pp. 18 -1.
23. Safaeipour, M., Amanpour, S., Bassamnia, Z. (2011). Analysis and investigation of the Role of Migration in Physical-Spatial Development of Yasuj (1966-2006), New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol. Third, NO.4, pp 145-158.
, T., Moridpour
, S.(2019). The role of neighbourhoods accessibility in residential mobility, Cities,Vol 85, PP 63-71.
25. Samwel Alananga Sanga (2015). Intra-urban residential mobility and tenants' workplace choices in Kinondoni municipality, Habitat International, No 49, pp 45-55.
26. Shakoui, H. (2010). Social Geography of Cities: Social Ecology of the City, University Jihad Publications, Tehran.
27. Vorel, J., Franke, D. Šilha, M.(2015). Behavioral approach to modeling residential mobility in the Prague metropolitan region, Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2015, DOI: 10.1109/SCSP.2015.7181552.
28. Weiping, w. (2006). Migrant intra-urban Residential Mobility in urban China.
Housing studies, vol, 21, No. 5, 745-765.
29. Zanganeh, Y., Samiipour, D.(2012). Migration, Residential Mobility, and Social-Spatial Construction in Sabzevar, Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Volume 12,